This cheat sheet is not magical. You do have to exercise and eat well in order for it to work. With that said, follow this plan for seven days to jumpstart your weight loss or if you just want a nice change of pace. This program is designed for beginner exercisers.
For snacks to get you through the day, check out the 10 Best Foods for Weight Loss for inspiration.
Your Workout: 30 minutes of strength, 20 minutes of cardio
- Strength: Sexy Arm Workout for Beginners [VIDEO], complete three rounds
- Cardio: 20-minute walk (take the dog)
- Breakfast: Avocado Toast with Egg from The Corner Kitchen (pictured below),
- Lunch: Skinny Pizza Wrap (255 calories)
- Dinner: Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini with Spinach via Skinnytaste, (227 calories per two slices)
Click below to read the full post…