I’ve been cleaning for as long as I can remember, but apparently I’ve been doing a lot of things wrong! Or, the hard way, I should say. And it’s not always necessary to buy the expensive bottled stuff to get your home clean, not when things like baking soda, peroxide and vinegar actually do a better job. Although, I can’t seem to break my habit of the Mr. Clean Gain scented cleaner. Who can resist the smell of fresh laundry in every room?
Spring is right around the corner, and I figure it’s as good of a time as any to get started with the annual deep cleaning. Things like my lent traps, ceiling fans, and other places in the home that get forgotten about. I like to break it up so I don’t get overwhelmed – tackle just a few things a week. I’ve compiled a list of household cleaning tips and tricks from around the web that I really found useful! Some of these are just plain genius.
1. Sanitizing Sponges
2. Kitchen Cabinet Gunk Remover
3. Clean Small Toys In A Laundry Bag
4. Clean Small Toys In A Laundry Bag
5. Clean Fan Blades With A Pillow Case
6. Cleaning Between Oven Glass
7. Removing Labels In A Flash
8. Use Salt To Clean Your Iron
9. Squeegee Hair Picker Upper
10. Rubber Gloves To Remove Pet Hair
Click below to read the full post…