You know the drill when it comes to losing weight: take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans don’t work as promised. What losing weight really is – is a journey made up of a million healthy choices we make each day. So, if you’re trying to drop a few pounds fast, keep these 39 tips in mind – they work at home, in the gym and at work. Continue on that healthy path, little by little, day by day. Remember, they all add up!
- Mix up your routine to avoid weight-loss plateaus.
- Muscle mass burns more calories, so include three 20-minute strength-training sessions each week.
- Go for kettlebell workouts — the average person burns 400 calories in 20 minutes.
- Add sprinting intervals to your workout to target belly fat.
- Add an extra five minutes to your cardio routine.
- Choose faster-paced styles of yoga such as Ashtanga or Vinyasa to burn more calories while also getting a good stretch.
- Don’t just stand there! Do squats while brushing your teeth, calf raises while standing in line, or lunges while chatting on the phone.
- When nature calls, use a bathroom on a different floor to make you use the stairs.
- Keep weights in the living room so you can do some reps while watching TV.
Click below to read the full post…