We all know how to lose weight. Eat healthy, be active — basically burn more calories than we take in. Knowing how to lose weight is the easy part. It’s the motivation, self-control and daily habits that keep us from reaching our weight loss goals. We live in a world filled with temptation, and that makes weight loss more of a mental challenge than a physical one.
The only way to take weight off and keep it off is through consistency in your eating habits, activity level and mental well-being. You do NOT need to be perfect, but your lifestyle should consist of 80% or more of healthy habits. To start off, make a plan because a goal without a plan is just a dream.
Here are a few inspirational weight loss tips to get you started!
1. Your mental health is your #1 Priority
2. Stop comparing your body to others
3. Make a reminder list
4. Change your environment
5. Download an App
6. Make drinking enough water a habit
7. Motivational jars for weight loss
8. Stretch while watching tv
9. Put leftovers away before eating
10. Prepare for your workout the night before
Click below to read the full post…