Can’t seem to make it to the gym these days? Stop with the excuses, and let these 20 lazy-girl-approved tips keep you on track all season long.
1. Keep it short: Always opt for a short and intense workout over a longer one where you don’t push yourself. HIIT it, then quit it.
2. Get it out of the way: Start your day with a workout so you don’t have a chance to skip it later. This one is great for all the procrastinating lazy ladies out there.
3. Two birds, one stone: Cardio and strength training don’t have to happen separately. Combine them in one workout like this 30-minute printable for a killer workout.
4. Hit the floor: Yes, you can lie on the floor and still get an awesome workout. These lazy-girl-approved moves are proof.
5. Double TV time: Your commercial breaks are mini workouts that add up after an hour or two of your favorite shows. Try this three-minute workout the next time you want to binge on the tube.
Click below to read the full post…