Is it getting to be that time in the summer for anyone else? Where it’s starting to get really hot, and it seems like school has been out for a long. long. time? I am so thankful that I had the foresight to sign up for two weeks of summer camp in the middle of July so at the moment I write this, O is happy as a clam with some new friends. But it’s only a couple of hours in the morning, he doesn’t nap anymore and we still have the entire rest of the day to fill. So for the sanity of you, my fellow crafty moms, I’ve got a round up of 15 Fun Summer Activities for Kids to help keep your little ones occupied and your sanity intact!
1. Edible Ice Cream Play Dough from Smart School House
2. Painting with Colored Ice from Happy Hooligans
3. Adorable Lemonade Stand from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
4. Water Balloon Baseball from icandy Handmade
5. Summer Sponge Bombs from Heather from WhipperBerry for Skip to My Lou
Click below to read the full post…