What are Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (Piles) are masses of widen veins on the wall of the rectum and in the tissues at the opening of the anus. They are varicose (swollen or dilated) veins located inside the anus (internal hemorrhoids) or around the outer surface of anus (external hemorrhoids. Bleeding from internal hemorrhoids generally happens at the end of the bowel movement.
Causes of Hemorrhoids
– Hemorrhoids can be caused by the following: Straining during a bowel movement, pressure on the veins in the rectum and anus.
– Recurrent constipation (difficult bowel movements).
Symptoms of hemorrhoids include itching, burning, and pain. Symptoms of exterior hemorrhoids may comprise tender swelling or a hard lump around the anus that results when a blood clot forms. Symptoms can become worse due to constipation and overly aggressive wiping of the anus.
Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids
1) Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the anus, relieves pain and soothes the burning sensation because this is useful in hemorrhoids cure .
2) Use Bayberry, goldenseal root, myrrh, and white oak in a salve form to relieve pain in the hemorrhoids.
3) Apply Witch hazel with a sterile cotton pad, 3 times in a day to contract the swollen veins. This is another effective Home Remedy for Hemorrhoids.
4) Mix one teaspoonful of Flowers of Sulfur with one tablespoonful of Vaseline. Apply two or three times a day
5) Soak 3-4 figs in a glass of water. Stay it overnight and consume the figs on an empty stomach in the morning.
6) Roast 1 tsp of black cumin seeds and mix with 1 tsp of unroasted black cumin seeds and grind them together. Consume a half tsp of this powder with a glass of water, one time in a day. This is a good Home Remedy for Hemorrhoids.
7) Mango seeds are an effective home Remedy for Hemorrhoids. The mango seeds can be collected during the mango season, dried in the shade, powdered, and kept stored for use as medicine. This powder should be given in doses of about one and a half to two grams with or without honey as suitable two times daily
8) White radish is very valuable in piles; 100 mg of grated radish mixed with a teaspoon of honey may be taken twice daily in treating piles. This vegetable can also be taken in the form of juice mixed with a pinch of salt in doses of 60 to 90 ml, both in morning and evening. White radish, fine ground into a paste in milk can also be applied over inflamed pile masses for pain relief. This remedy is effective Home Remedy for Hemorrhoids.
9) Drink a cup of milk boiled with a mashed banana thrice daily.
10) Take a teaspoon lemon juice, a teaspoon mint leaf juice, and a tablespoon honey thrice daily.
11) Take 1 tablespoon of the coriander juice (green leaves) with 1 tsp of sugar added, 3 times daily.
12) Mix cumin seeds powder with water to form a thick paste and apply to anus to reduce pain. This is also useful Home Remedy for Hemorrhoids.
Author – Tom Alter